Tuesday, July 15, 2014
The weight has been lifted
Yesterday's very extensive mental purge actually worked. I was able to get so much out through free writing that I may not have been able to actually vocalize before. I feel so significantly better and I really do feel stronger and healthier even through just following this plan for the last couple of weeks. I feel much healthier since cutting out much of the alcohol. In fact, probably most crazy, I'm not looking for it anymore. I'm not thinking I want another beer. I will have one maybe two beers and then I am happily done with them. I don't need them or really even want them as much for social lubricant. Maybe it's because I'm also changing how and what I'm eating. I also have less than zero desire for a cigarette. I'm finding a happy place to be within myself and I'm feeling so much better knowing that I'm doing something for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment